Today we are going to talk about taps around your kitchen and bathrooms.
We find the easiest way of cleaning your taps is to use Clean Juice or citrus juice which is available from your local supermarket. Clean Juice is only available from reputable cleaning companies.
Fill a 600ml spray bottle with 10ml Clean Juice (NEAT) and fill the rest with water with a 10:1 ratio (10 being water). Citrus cleaner is supplied as a Liquid Concentrate, so it represents superb value for money!
You can use this product for many months! Check out their website for more details.
- First step is to prespray Clean Juice around the tap let it soak for about 5 minutes.
- Using a denture brush, give it a good scrub around the tap and the tap sink joint.
- Use scourer sponge on your tap and around the vanity as well.
- Rinse and dry with microfiber cloth.
- For heavy grime at the joints repeat the process on your next clean
I hope this information will help you with your next clean!
- Use a denture brush because its more heavy duty.
- Normal denture brush is soft and it’s not as effective see picture