As a cleaning company, we use our cobwebbers every day. They’re one of the most important tools we have for making homes spotless.
Because of its dome shape and telescopic handle, it’s perfect for getting to awkward places.
Benefits of the Cobwebber
- Removes cobwebs and dust from cornices and vents, thanks to its contoured shape.
- Important for reaching ceiling fan blades, exhaust fan, pelmets, skirting boards and balustrades without a ladder. It’s also great for eaves and down pipes.
- Prevents spiders and crawling insects from crawling back.
- Fantastic for cleaning both indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal for skirting boards and other ground-level items, as there is no bending down. That means less strain on your back, and more energy for the rest of your day!
We hope these little tips will help you with your chores around the house! These items are essential for any cleaning effort. You can buy cobwebbers from your local supermarkets.
However If you live near Melbourne’s Bayside and don’t have the time to use one yourself, we’re always available to help!