At Elm Cleaning we use a fantastic home cleaning product called Clean Juice. We use it on everything from microwave ovens, to stainless steel cook tops and bathrooms.
Clean Juice is environmentally friendly, organic and tough on stubborn food and grime. It’s a great alternative opposed to other harsh chemicals. Please read the instructions before you use Clean Juice on your appliances.
This post will teach you how to two methods of cleaning a microwave, both using Clean Juice and without.
Both methods are very simple and effective.
How to clean your Microwave using Clean Juice:
- First remove the the contents from the microwave such as the plate and roller ring. These are usually quite simple to remove, simply lifting them upwards should be the only effort required. Put these aside.
- Next, simply spray the Clean Juice inside of your microwave and allow it to soak into the grime for a few minutes.
- Whilst you wait for it to soak in, you can now return to cleaning the plate. Simply wipe off the debris and fat deposits with a damp cloth.
- By the time you have cleaned the plate, a few minutes should have passed. Use a cloth of your choice (We prefer microfiber) to wipe away the grease and grime. If the Clean Juice has soaked in properly, the mess should come off very easily.
- Once you clean the contents, place it back in to the microwave and proceed to clean the exterior.
Alternative method without Clean Juice:
- If you don’t have Clean Juice, simply place a non metallic, microwave safe bowl of water in the microwave and turn it on for 2 minutes to soften the grease and dirt.
- Next remove the plate and wipe out the inside of the microwave with a damp cloth. The moisture from the water should make everything come off more easily.
- Wipe over the plate as well.
- Then put everything back in and you should be set.
Microwave Cleaning Tip:
When you put the roller ring back on again make sure it is placed correctly in to the microwave drive otherwise your microwave plate will not turn properly meaning it will not heat evenly.
It could also damage your microwave drive or break the microwave plate.
Please Visit Clean Juice for more information.
We hope you have enjoyed this simple, yet effective guide on how to keep your home clean using Clean Juice!
Our teams can professionally do this for you and more, to leave you with more time to enjoy your day.
Please note this microwave cleaning by Elm Cleaning incurs additional costs.
To book your next service, please don’t hesitate to call our office on 1300 941 498.